Here is what you’ll need!
6 graham crackers, whole
½ box vanilla cake mix, prepared according to package
1 pound strawberries with tops removed
1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup milk
8 ounces whipped topping
Strawberries for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175C
2. Spray a 9×9 baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Take 5 of the graham crackers and arrange them in the pan, breaking some of them to fill in the gaps.
4. Crush the remaining graham cracker and set aside.
5. Pour the vanilla cake batter on the graham cracker base, then bake for 25-30 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
6. Using the back of a wooden spoon, poke 4 rows of 4 holes in the cake, making 16 holes total.
7. In a large bowl, mash strawberries with a whisk until very fine.
8. Add cream cheese and condensed milk, whisking until there are no large lumps.
9. Add the milk, stirring until smooth.
10. Pour the mixture over the cake and set until the cake has absorbed as much of the mixture as it can. Some of the mixture will still stay on top, which is okay.
11. Spread the whipped topping evenly on top.
12. Chill the cake anywhere from 3 hours to overnight.
13. Slice, and serve with strawberries and the reserved graham cracker crumbs.
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission